نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

European Tourists at the World Heritage Site, Soltanieh Dome, Zanjan

Photo Date: May 30 2019
تئو و کنستانتین از فرانسه و دیوید از آلمان.
زبان آموزان فارسی آموزشگاه دهخدا و دانشجویان میهمان دانشگاه تهران در رشته های علوم سیاسی و روابط بین الملل.
Teo and Constantine from France and David from Germany. Students of Persian language at Dehkhoda Institute and Tehran University students in the fields of political science and international relations.
Soltanieh Dome, Zanjan, Iran
Photo Date: OCT 26 2019
A group of French tourists recently visited the The World Heritage of Soltanieh Dome with the vintage cars they had driven all the way from Europe.
به مناسبت صدمین سالگرد تاسیس شرکت سیتروئن فرانسه ، 13 گردشگر فرانسوی با طی کردن مسافت بیش از 14 هزار کیلو متر خود را  با ژیان به سطانیه رساندند. این گردشگران قصد دارند با 6 دستگاه خودروی ژیان، پیام صلح جهانی را به کشور های مختلف دنیا برسانند. سیتروئن ژیان خودروی سوپرمینی ،اقتصادی است که از سال ۱۹۶۷ تا ۱۹۸۳ توسط این شرکت تولید می‌ش
With natural attractions like Katalehkhor Cave, and historical monuments such as Soltanieh Dome, Zanjan Province provides tourists with an abundance of attractive sights.
Seven counties make up Zanjan, namely Zanjan, Abhar, Khoramdareh, Khodabandeh, Ijrud, Tarem, and Mahneshan.
Ghezelozan River originates in Kurdistan mountains, runs through Zanjan, makes a stop behind Manjil Dam in Rudbar County, Gilan Province, and finally enters the Caspian Sea. Other rivers of Zanjan are Zanjanrud near Nik Pey Town; Abharrud in Abhar County; Sojasrud, also called Sajasrud and Khararud in Khodabandeh County. Zanjan’s hot springs are Vanangh, Abdal, Garmab, and halab-Anguran, according to Persian daily Forsat-e Emruz.
Due to its proximity to the Silk Road, especially to the route between Indochina and
Zanjan, July 16, IRNA –Soltaniyeh Dome is the 3rd biggest brick dome in the world and the Mausoleum of Ilkhan Oljaytu highlighted accomplishment of Iranian architecture and is the top three huge historic buildings in the world.

The structure is a very exquisite mosque which is well-known in the world from the viewpoint of architecture, interior design and space. Soltaniyeh Dome.
In north-western Iran’s city of Soltaniyeh, which was briefly the capital of Persia’s Ilkhanid dynasty (a branch of the Mongol dynasty) during the 14th century, stands the Mausoleum of Oljaytu, its stunning dome covered with turquoise-blue faience tiles. Constructed in 1302-12, the tomb of the eighth Ilkhanid ruler is the main feature remaining from the ancient city; today, it dominates a rural settlement su
Crafts market in Zanjan on Google Map
https://t.co/d9CsAxXOAp?amp=1
Zanjan central Mosque on Google Maphttps://t.co/PCVGMj6tp1?amp=1
Zanjan Bazaar on Google Maphttps://t.co/MMJ97aAEcA?amp=1
Behestan Castle on Google Maphttps://t.co/Z8NJhpPQiM?amp=1
Dashkasan Temple on Google Maphttps://t.co/kRs8FfvheD?amp=1
Soltanieh Dome on Google Maphttps://t.co/uAB4hJsXyW?amp=1
Katale Khor Cave on Google Maphttps://t.co/y9hdgiA5FB?amp=1
Zanjan Saltmen Museum on Google Maphttps://t.co/tD5nfdBz4W?amp=1
Rakhtshoykhaneh Museum on Google Maphttps://t.co/sVhNrLCnep?amp=1
Zanjan City on Google Maphttps://t.co/6Y1yD8xl0S?amp=1
By: Solmaz Shahbazi
ZANJAN, Aug. 17 2015 (MNA) – The capital city of world’s largest empire, once the largest and oldest mud brick dome, now has revealed quite a city in its heart.

Soltaniyeh was founded by Mohammad Khodabandeh, the adopted Islamic name of lkhan Öljeitü, of Mongolian descent, circa 1302-1312 AD in a track of land with an area of more than 100,000 hectares as the capital city of Ilkhnid Empire. With the city gaining the prestige, it saw the rise of many very unique monuments well recorded in the travelogue and books of sketch of the European travelers, who cited quite a few number of buildings challenging the height and prestige of Soltaniyeh mud brick dome.
Now, with the archeological discovery of distinctive and exquisite tile work, inscriptions, and stone carvi
Tehran, Jan 28, IRNA- Minister of Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Handicrafts said that by registration of cities of Shiraz, Zanjan, Malayer and Qasemabad village in the list of cities and villages of handicrafts by the World Council of handicrafts, the number of Iranian cities and villages in the world of handicrafts has reached 14.

Ali Asghar Mounesan stated that the World Council of Crafts has recently listed 3 Iranian cities and one village in the list of cities and villages in the global craft list.
By registration of these four cities and villages, the number of global cities and villages in Iran has increased from 10 to 14, with Iran still the world's first.
Referring to the titles of the cities and villages registered by the World Council of Handicrafts, Mounesan added that Shira
مسجد جامع زنجان بزرگترین و زیباترین مسجد شهر زنجان در بافت بازار قدیم (بازار بالا) در راسته قیصریه قرار گرفته است، این مسجد اولین و بزرگترین مسجد و مدرسه شهر بوده، همچنین تنها مسجدی است که در میان مساجد شهر زنجان به سبک چهار ایوانی است.این بنای مذهبی توسط عبدالله میرزا ملقب به دارا پسر یازدهم فتحعلی شاه قاجار ساخته شده که به سال 1324 هجری قمری در سن 13 سالگی به حکومت زنجان منسوب شد.
عکس: غلامرضا نجفلو

Filigree is always considered one of the most original handicrafts in Zanjan province. This art has developed so well in Zanjan that over the past two years, two artists namely Abdulhamid Moharrar and Mohsen Yazdanshenas have won UNESCO titles for their art.
In the filigree industry, the master of the art melts the metal and puts it in a special mold and produces wires of 1 cm in diameter. These wires turn into silver rods with a diameter of one millimetre to be used in filigree.
By inserting these wires in molds that are usually made of boards and waxes and giving them various shapes, silver wires are connected by heat and then different types of dishes are made out of them. Hammering, heating, rolling, and molding are among the tasks performed by a master of the art.
The most important a
Read Rebirth of the Thief Who Roamed the World Light Novel :

The world’s largest VRMMO, Conviction, was almost like a second world for humanity. It had integrated itself into the real world’s economy, with both corporations and individuals seeking their fortunes through the game.
In this game, Nie Yan prided himself in his Level 180 Thief. He could barely be considered among the top experts in the game. Though, that was the only thing he could take pride in. He was penniless and unable to advance in life; a situation he was forced into by the enemy of his father. If it weren’t for the little money he made by selling off items in Conviction, he would’ve barely been able to eat. In the end, he chose to settle his matters once and for all. He assassinated his father’s enemy. He l
Medical-medical trips to Iran jumped with currency stimulus in the first six months of this year. Information from representatives of organizations active in the field of health tourism shows that in the last months of the year, almost the entire year, health tourists have entered the country.
Most of the tourists were from the Persian Gulf, Iraq, Syria and, of course, Iranians residing in Canada and Germany, who traveled to Iran to receive a variety of medical and hospital services such as plastic surgery, open heart surgery and orthopedics.
Foreign tourist arrivals to Iran aimed at "receiving and receiving medical services" hit a record high in the first four months of this year under the influence of currency stimulus.According to the statistics of the first four months of this year, th
Iran can justly claim to be one of the world’s oldest major civilizations with an unbroken tradition and history of urban settlements dating back to the 7th century BC. Strategically situated between the East and the West and on the historical Silk Road, Iran has seen the fusion of many people of diverse ethnicities giving rise to an unparalleled cultural heritage. In addition, the country is blessed by nature with snow-capped mountains, arid deserts, pristine beaches and luscious oases, existing side by side in a compact area.
The 14 stories in the book offer a kaleidoscope of Iran’s history and traditions that have inspired many of the story tellers. For example, the Gilgamesh Magazine is sourced from the epic poem written in Akkadian during the late second millennium BC. The revival
مناطق دیدنی آنکارا | مناطق دیدنی آنتالیا | مناطق دیدنی آلانیا | مناطق دیدنی پاریس | مناطق دیدنی مارسی

مناطق دیدنی فلورانس | مناطق دیدنی بارسلونا | مناطق دیدنی مادرید | مناطق دیدنی هلسینکی

مناطق دیدنی موناکو | مناطق دیدنی فنلاند | مناطق دیدنی بلغارستان | مناطق دیدنی اسپانیا | دیدنی های بروکسل

از آنجایی که آنکارا پایتخت کشور ترکیه است و دومین شهر بزرگ بعد از استانبول محسوب می شود، میراث تاریخی و بناهایی با قدمت چند قرن را دارا می باشد که هر کد
By: Zahra Mirzafarjouyan

TEHRAN, Jun. 10 2019 (MNA) – Katale Khor cave is one the most breathtaking caves in Iran which is located in Zanjan Province. The Katale Khor cave has been chosen as the first cave in terms of its crystals and cave formation, beauty and its numerous layers.

Iran has many caves, some of which are unique and special. There are many natural wonders in these caves; including magnificent stalactite and many million-year-old fossils. One of these beautiful caves in Zanjan city is katale khor cave. It is 150km south of Zanjan, off the Soltaniyeh–Hamadan road near Garmab.
The cave dates back to Jurassic period (120 million years ago) and it had a lot of natural and artificial changes during this period. It was discovered about 67 years ago by a group of Iranian caver
Read Worlds’ Apocalypse Online Light Novel :
The end of all worlds approaches.
The Demon King Order harvests lives from all manners of living beings.
Within this darkness full of despair,A single person escaped from space-time, returned to before the world collapsed, determined to change the fate of the past.
But as time pass, he gradually finds out that the Apocalypse isn’t quite as simple as he thinks…
Associated Names
All-Heaven Armageddon OnlineWorld Apocalypse Online诸界末日在线

Read Worlds’ Apocalypse Online Light Novel

Popular Novels
The Second Coming of Gluttony
Chapter 287 12 hours ago
Chapter 286 12 hours ago
I Became the Strongest With The Failure Frame【Abnormal State Skill】As I Devastated Everything
Chapter 147 March 31, 2020
Chapter 146 March 31, 2020
Overgeared
Chapter 1193 March 30, 2020
Chapter 1192 March 30, 2020
Chapter 1729 March 31, 2020
Chapter 1728 March 31, 2020
Rebirth of the Thief Who Roamed the World
Chapter 995 March 24, 2020
Chapter 994 March 24, 2020
Read The Second Coming of Gluttony Light Novel :
He was an addict, a loser, a despicable human being.
But, one fleeting dream that may not have been a dream at all reawakens his once-lost senses.
Possessing a very unique ability, he would use that, and the dream, to forge his path in the world now known as the Lost Paradise.
….
“The son of god Gula has returned.”
I was lost in the world of gambling.
I turned my back on my family and even betrayed my lover.
I wasted every day of my life.
It was a life of trash.
The reality told me thus:
That I would amount to nothing no matter what I did.
In order to change my pathetic life, I chose fantasy, instead.
Even then, it was the same story.
I wondered if salvation would come at the end of the long road.
But, I was forced to kneel down in def
Second Coming of Gluttony
Read The Second Coming of Gluttony Light Novel :
But, one fleeting dream that may not have been a dream at all reawakens his once-lost senses.
Possessing a very unique ability, he would use that, and the dream, to forge his path in the world now known as the Lost Paradise.
….
It was a life of trash.
But, I was f
Isfahan is a city in the center of Iran.
Isfahan has been one of the largest and the busiest city for hundred years
Persian people call Isfahan “nesf-e-jahan” or  “half of the world “
Here are some point of interest in Isfahan and reasons why Persian people call it
“half of the world”

Naghshe jahan square
(Also known as the shah square or the Imam square )
You can see the shah mosque on the south side of square, ali qapu palace on the west side, sheikh lotf Allah mosque on the east side and the Qeysarie gate on the north which opens to grand bazaar of Isfahan.
All of these buildings are from safavid era.
The Maiden was where the Shah and the people met.
Since Isfahan was a vital stop along the Silk Road the square was a busy arena of entertainment and business, exchanged
گردشگری به ویژه از جنبه اقتصادی برای اروپا بسیار مهم است، بطوریکه حدود 10 درصد از GDP اروپا، سهم گردشگری است. در سال گذشته اروپا پذیرای بیش از 500 میلیون گردشگر بوده است اما این جریان دائمی و حجم بالای گردشگران در اروپا چالشهایی را نیز در پی خواهد داشت که البته گردشگری هوشمند قابلیت ارائه راهکارهای زیادی در این زمینه دارد.
ادامه مطلب
Isfahan is a city in the center of Iran.
Isfahan has been one of the largest and the busiest city for hundred years
Persian people call Isfahan “nesf-e-jahan” or  “half of the world “
Here are some point of interest in Isfahan and reasons why Persian people call it
“half of the world”

Naghshe jahan square
(Also known as the shah square or the Imam square )
You can see the shah mosque on the south side of square, ali qapu palace on the west side, sheikh lotf Allah mosque on the east side and the Qeysarie gate on the north which opens to grand bazaar of Isfahan.
All of these buildings are from safavid era.
The Maiden was where the Shah and the people met.
Since Isfahan was a vital stop along the Silk Road the square was a busy arena of entertainment and business, exchanged
A senior Iranian official says the country will host an international conference on rural tourism next year.
Deputy Head of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Handicrafts Vali Teymouri says rural tourism is of significance around the globe.

“Given that rural tourism and nature touring is the slogan of the whole world, Iran announced its readiness to host the rural tourism conference in the country,” he noted.
The deputy minister underlined that a strategic document for the development of rural tourism is being drawn up.
“This document will be announced at the international rural tourism conference,” he noted.
“Iranian people are into travelling and spending while on a trip, and serious attention should be paid to domestic tourism potential,” he said.
The official
Geographical Position
Zanjan province, which is also called "Zanjan plain", is located in central part of north-west of Iran.
The population of this province III November 2005 was 970,000 out of which 47.62% were urban dwellers and 52.37% resided in rural areas and remaining were non-resident. The sex ratio of the population is 101.3.
Climate
Zanjan province is composed of two regions, mountainous and plain. Having some high summits, the mountainous areas encompass the northern regions of Zanjan township and the remaining parts of the province are a plain region.
There is a vast and relatively level alluvium plain in southern pat} of Zanjan which bounds by Soltanieh heights at the north and Ghaydar heights at the south. Several rivers flow in the province of which the most important one is
In different parts of Iran like Mahneshan County in Zanjan Province, there is phenomenon named Doodkesh-e Jen which is considered as one of the tourist attractions of the area.  Doodkesh-e Jen is located 20 kilometers from Mahneshan County and 120 kilometers from Zanjan. In geology, this natural phenomenon is called "Hoodoo". ‌ Mahneshan | Zanjan.
در جغرافیا به ستونی از رسوبات آبرفتی که در زیر تخته‌سنگی قرار گرفته‌است و اطراف آن بر اثر عمل فرسایش از بین رفته است دودکش جن گفته می‌شود. دودکش‌های جن، کوه‌سرها یا مناره‌های سنگی نازک و بلندی هستند که از زیر یک حوضچه خشک و بایر یا زمین سنگلا
World of Tomorrow 2015,x265 HEVC,انیمیشن کوتاه,دانلود World of Tomorrow 2015 720p,دانلود انیمیشن World of Tomorrow 2015,دانلود انیمیشن دنیای فردا World of Tomorrow 2015,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم World of Tomorrow 2015,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن World of Tomorrow 2015 1080p,زبان اصلی,فیلم دوبله فارسی,کم حجم,کیفیت بلوری,نامزد اسکار 2016,
ادامه مطلب
Hello World 2019 1080p BluRay,انیمه Hello World 2019 دوبله فارسی,انیمه ژاپنی Hello World 2019,انیمیشن ژاپنی جدید,تماشای آنلاین فیلم,دانلود انیمه ژاپنی,دانلود انیمه سینمایی سلام دنیا,دانلود انیمیشن Hello World 2019,دانلود انیمیشن جدید,دانلود دوبله فارسی Hello World 2019,دانلود رایگان Hello World 2019,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی انیمیشن Hello World 2019,سایت دوستی ها,سلام دنیا,
ادامه مطلب
Read The Second Coming of Gluttony Light Novel :
….
It was a life of trash.
But, I was forced to kneel down in d
Tom and Jerry: Around the World 2012,تام و جری و دراکولا - Tom and Jerry Around the World,دانلود Tom and Jerry: Around the World 2012 1080p,دانلود انیمیشن Tom and Jerry: Around the World 2012,دانلود دوبله گلوری کارتون تام و جری و دراکولا,دانلود رایگان,دانلود کارتون Tom and Jerry: Around the World 2012 720p,دوبله فارسی,کارتون تام و جری و دراکولا,گلوری,موش و گربه؛ سفر به دنیا,
ادامه مطلب
Destroyer of Ice and Fire
Chapter 535 7 hours ago
Chapter 534 7 hours ago
I Alone Level-Up
Chapter 270 March 24, 2020
Chapter 269 March 24, 2020
Against the Gods
Chapter 1648 March 30, 2020
Chapter 1647 March 30, 2020
Worlds’ Apocalypse Online
Chapter 522 March 18, 2020
Chapter 521 March 18, 2020
Log Horizon
Vol 11- Chapter 5 March 30, 2020
Vol 11- Chapter 4 March 30, 2020
Martial God Asura
Chapter 3000 March 30, 2020
Chapter 2999 March 30, 2020
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Volume 5-Chapter 7 March 25, 2020
Volume 5-Chapter 6 March 25, 2020
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expected
Vol 1- Chapter 1 10 hours ago
Vol 1- Chapter 0 10 hours ago
I hate being in pain, so I think I’ll make a full defense build
Chapter 189 March 30, 2020
Chapter 188

Order by 
Latest
A-Z
Rating
Trending
Most Views
New

Emperor’s Domination
Chapter 751 23 mins ago
Chapter 750 23 mins ago
Bungo Stray Dogs
Vol 3- Chapter 2 March 30, 2020
Vol 3- Chapter 1 March 30, 2020
High School DxD
Vol 1- Translator's Notes and References 6 hours ago
Vol 1- New Life 6 hours ago
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World’s Strongest
Goblin Slayer
No Game No Life
Sword Art Online
My Youth Began With Him
Chapter 2909 7 hours ago
Chapter 2908 7 hours ago
Posts navigation

21 April 2019 (15th, the half-moon of Shaban ul-Muazzam 1440)
Today, I went to visit the Resting Holy Samarra, the
‘Askariyya Shrine/Mosque of The 10th Imam: Ali al-Hadi an-Nagi the Calming and 11th
Imam: Ḥassan al-Askari the
Camp-Dweller (PBUT). Housed in the mosque are also the tombs of Hakimah
Khatoon, sister of Imam Hadi, and Lady Narjis Banoo, the mother of long
expected Jesus Imam Muhammad al-Mahdj al-Messiah (AAFS).
It is one of the most important Shia mausoleums in the
world, but unfortunately the dome was destroyed in a horrendous terror campaign
by Salafis in February 2006. Its two remaining minarets and clock tower were
destroyed too in another bombing in June and July 2007, causing widespread
anger among us. The dome and minarets were repaired and the mosque reopened in
A
One Piece Film: Strong World 2009,x265 HEVC,بلوری,حجم کم,دانلود انیمیشن One Piece Film: Strong World 2009,دانلود انیمیشن One Piece Strong World 2009 1080p,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی One Piece Film: Strong World 2009,دانلود فیلم 10 وان پیس,دانلود فیلم با دوبله فارسی,دانلود کارتون وان پیس,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن One Piece Film Strong World 2009,زبان اصلی,وان پیس,
ادامه مطلب
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد. توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
دریافتمدت زمان: 59 ثانیه
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد. توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

دریافتمدت زمان: 59 ثانیه
واحد ۴۵متری ۱خواب
جهانگیربهترین نقطه ی استانبول واقع در میدان تکسیم

طبقه ی اول با پله مثبت
سالن پذیرایی
راهرو که داخل ان اشپزخانه و سرویس و حمام هست

حمام و سرویس فرنگی
اینترنت
ماهواره
تی وی
گاز برقی
قهوه جوش
ظروف پخت پز
یک تخت ۲نفره 
و یک مبل تخت خواب شو 
و یک مبل تک نفره
داره
World of Tomorrow Episode Two 2017 1080p BluRay,انیمیشن کوتاه World of Tomorrow Episode Two 2017,دانلود انیمیشن World of Tomorrow Episode Two 2017,دانلود انیمیشن جدید,دانلود انیمیشن کوتاه دنیای فردا قسمت 2,دانلود رایگان انیمیشن World of Tomorrow Episode Two 2017,دنیای فردا قسمت دوم,زیرنویس فارسی World of Tomorrow Episode Two 2017,کارتون دنیای فردا 2017,
ادامه مطلب
April and the Extraordinary World 2015,x265 HEVC,آوریل و دنیای خارق العاده,دانلود April and the Extraordinary World 2015 720p,دانلود انیمیشن April and the Extraordinary World 2015,دانلود انیمیشن آوریل و دنیای خارق العاده,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود کارتون با دوبله فارسی,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن April and the Extraordinary World 2015 1080p,
ادامه مطلب
Bloodshed , poverty , hunger , racism , diseases , ...  this is our current world . If you want this to end , ask God for the Promised Savior of mankind , the Promised Mahdi , he is the treasure of peace and tranquility . He’ll become the refuge for the people of the world by his coming and save the world from the tyrants with the assistance of his companions and Jesus . It’s the tyrants who should scares his coming , not the oppressed people .
ادامه مطلب
Read Black Tech Internet Cafe System Light Novel :

We’ve had systems that help the MCs make pills, steal skills from legendary masters, and even be forced to show off to earn points, but what about a system that allows one to run a virtual reality internet cafe, featuring all the classic games?
Our MC awakens in a new world and finds himself with a mysterious system that allows him to run a fully self-sufficient virtual reality internet cafe! What? Opening an internet cafe in a cultivator world? You can now surf the internet, watch dramas, and play video games?!
One Emperor Warrior cried after visiting MC’s shop, “Damn, Blizzard completes my life!”
Another Yuan River Realm cultivator gasped after drinking Sprite, “What is this sorcery?”
What else did the MC bring to the cult
Iran has many beautiful places and attractions, each of which has its own historical age. Each of the spectacular places in Iran show their beauty in different seasons of the year.
By presenting this article, we want to share the best of Iran's attractions, which showcase its culture and civilization and have attracted many tourists.
Mother of Gilan, Rasht city
One of the most popular tourist areas in Iran is Rasht, the capital of Gilan province, which is known as the evergreen province. The most prominent features of the city of Rasht are the beautiful scenery, greenery and dense forests.

Mother of Gilan, Rasht city
The remaining city of the Safavid and Qajar periods
Tabriz is another Iranian city that is growing and growing day by day. Like other Iranian cities, Tabriz has many beautif
هنگام استفاده از مرورگر خود ، Bitcoin کسب کنیدCryptoTab اولین مرورگر جهان است که دارای ویژگی معادن داخلی است. این امکان را به شما می دهد که فقط با مراجعه به سایت ها ، تماشای فیلم یا چت آنلاین ، cryptocurrency را بدست آورید. مرورگر جدید CryptoTab را با الگوریتم معدنی بهبود یافته امتحان کنید ، در مقایسه با برنامه افزودنی Google Chrome ، هشت برابر سریعتر از معادن خود استفاده کنید.CRYPTOTAB مرورگراز استخراج کامل سرعت با نسخه دسک تاپ CryptoTab لذت ببریدمرورگر جدید CryptoTab را با ویژگ
Religious Tourism Initiative (MIT)
Religious Tourism Information and Communication Technology (MIT) Macro Management Plan
The plan is to integrate MIT’s Religious Tourism Information and Communication Technology (MIT) metrics into access to macro-management information and solutions and to provide a targeted and inexpensive tourism based religious tourism plan and to integrate the religious tourism economy. To provide a practical overview of the value of pilgrimage and tourism and to provide a cheap and purposeful religious tourism style, utilized by experienced and knowledgeable religious tourism practitioners and officials in the field of tourism and culture. The overall goals of the project include:
The possibility of metropolitan planning and religious tourism
۲- Ability to manage t
در زمان گذشته به تاریخ 2500 سال پیش در گوش سمت چپ مردان گوشواره وجود داشته که در برخی روایات هم ذکر شده که اولین استفاده از گوشواره به ایلام بر میگردد.
استفاده از گوشواره هم قدمتی طولانی دارد که توسط مردان و زنان آن دوران استفاده می شده است.
گوشواره در انواع مختلفی مانند: گوشواره نقره میخی، گوشواره نقره حلقه ای، گوشواره آویز نقره که در طرح ها و سایزهای مختلف ساخته می شود. 
این روزها آن قدر تنوع در طراحی زیورآلات نقره وجود دارد که افراد در  ا
افزونه site kit google برای وردپرس توسط کمپانی بزرگ و قدرتمند گوگل عرضه شد. در این مطالب اطلاعاتی بیشتر و همچنین با نصب و راه اندازی افزونه site kit google (سایت کیت گوگل) آشنا خواهید شد.
افزونه site kit google وردپرس مناسب چه کسانی هست؟
افزونه site kit google (کیت سایت گوگل) وردپرس، مناسب تمامی وب سایت هایی که با وردپرس راه اندازی و فعال شده اند. افزونه سایت کیت برای کسب و کارهای کوچک تا یک توسعه دهنده و از تازه کار تا حرفه ای مهم و کاربردی می باشد.
اگر سایتی دارید که با و
افزونه site kit google برای وردپرس توسط کمپانی بزرگ و قدرتمند گوگل عرضه شد. در این مطالب اطلاعاتی بیشتر و همچنین با نصب و راه اندازی افزونه site kit google (سایت کیت گوگل) آشنا خواهید شد.
افزونه site kit google وردپرس مناسب چه کسانی هست؟
افزونه site kit google (کیت سایت گوگل) وردپرس، مناسب تمامی وب سایت هایی که با وردپرس راه اندازی و فعال شده اند. افزونه سایت کیت برای کسب و کارهای کوچک تا یک توسعه دهنده و از تازه کار تا حرفه ای مهم و کاربردی می باشد.
اگر سایتی دارید که با و
1080p,720p,Around the World with Timon and Pumbaa 1996,BluRay,DVDRip,x265 HEVC,دانلود Around the World with Timon and Pumbaa 1996,دانلود انیمیشن دور دنیا با تیمون و پومبا با دوبله فارسی,دانلود دوبله فارسی Around the World with Timon and Pumbaa,دانلود دوبله گلوری,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود مستقیم کارتون دور دنیا با تیمون و پومبا,
ادامه مطلب
اگر به دنبال آدرس خانه سالمندان استان زنجان هستید، بهتر است قبل ازتصمیم گیری علاوه بر مکان‌ قرارگیری آن‌ها، به امکانات، نحوه برخورد پرسنل، برنامه های روزانه و...  دقت کنید. سالمندی دوره بسیار سخت و حساسی است و به دلیل شرایط جسمی و روحی خاص زنان و مردان مسن، نگهداری از آنان در خانه کار راحتی نیست. از طرف دیگر سپردن والدین مسن به خانه سالمندان تصمیم بسیار سخت و پرچالشی است چرا که هم والدین و هم فرزندان به یکدیگر وابسته هستند و هیچ یک علاقه‌ا
Soudabeh:The whole world is the night compared to the other world. When the person comes to the Day of Resurrection, some of his deeds are such that he has not flourished and says that as if I was part of the day in the world and it was  a  very short time and if he is faithful and regret, it is Zoha (  it is noon means that his actions are like the sun in the middle of the sky).If he is a disbeliever and regret, it is Isha (  it is night means that his actions are like the night). When he saw the messenger and didn't pay attention to him and also didn't provide the luggage for the Day of Resurrection.
Religious Tourism Initiative (MIT)
Religious Tourism Information and Communication Technology (MIT) Macro Management Plan
The plan is to integrate MIT’s Religious Tourism Information and Communication Technology (MIT) metrics into access to macro-management information and solutions and to provide a targeted and inexpensive tourism based religious tourism plan and to integrate the religious tourism economy. To provide a practical overview of the value of pilgrimage and tourism and to provide a cheap and purposeful religious tourism style, utilized by experienced and knowledgeable religious tourism practitioners and officials in the field of tourism and culture. The overall goals of the project include:
The possibility of metropolitan planning and religious tourism
۲- Ability to manage t
Sometimes you begin to replicate and distribute business cards, trades, or color catalogs for the introduction and promotion of cartoons and sometimes you pay for it too much.
From time to time, it is necessary to make changes (for example: change in content or price, or add products or text, etc.), then the remaining catalogs will not make any mistake.
In the world of virtual communication, the current lack of a website is like saying: I have a shop. What do I want to do a business card ?!
With the increasing crowds of streets, air pollution, car rentals, gasoline costs, and also the presence of smartphones, tablets and ..., people have made it easier to access the Internet and more and more to find their needs on the Internet. And with a small crack on the Internet, they find the product
Indominus Rex,WEB-DL,انیمیشن لگو ژوراسیک ورد,پارک ژوراسیک,دانلود انیمیشن LEGO Jurassic World 2016 با کیفیت 1080p,دانلود انیمیشن LEGO Jurassic World: The Indominus Escape 2016,دانلود انیمیشن The Indominus Escape 2016 720p,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود مستقیم LEGO Jurassic World The Indominus Escape,زبان اصلی,لگو ژوراسیک ورد 2016,ماجراجویی,وب دی ال,
ادامه مطلب
In a meeting with the cabinet members on July 15, 2018 Ayatollah Khamenei made important statements regarding the European Commission’s support package for Iran. These statements are published for the first time by Khamenei.ir

You should follow tasks in a serious way within the laws of the country. You should not wait for anything or anyone. One day, we made the economy of the country dependent on the JCPOA [the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action]. The JCPOA failed to eliminate our economic problems and to help us in a noticeable way. The result was that the people became “conditional” towards the JCPOA so much so that when that dude [Donald Trump] announced that he wanted to get out of the deal, we experienced turbulences in our market. This has continued since he has declared so

دانلود فیلم Maleficent Mistress of Evil 2019

زبان :Englishکیفیت :مشخص نشده !
فرمت :mkvحجم :مشخص نشده !
مدت زمان :118 دقیقهمحصول :ایالات متحده آمریکا
کارگردان :Joachim Rønningنویسنده :Micah Fitzerman-Blue,Noah Harpster
امتیاز IMDB :0مشخص نشده !رده سنی :PG
ستارگان :Angelina Jolie,Elle Fanning,Imelda Staunton
 TebMedTourism company established in 2016 (1396), with the special medical tourism goal and considering a wide variety of medical, therapeutic and touristic capabilities of Iran. TebMedTourism by using previous experiments and having a series of certified experts in subjects like medical, informatics, marketing, and tourism, give service to all dear patients and tourists all over the world. This company has been cooperated with more than 40 specialized international hospitals, 140 national hospitals, 300 specialized medical centers, 130 Board-certified doctors and 112 hotels in all over the country and also internal and foreign airlines, is at the service of its customers. TebMedTourism company includes more than 30 full-time job holders and more than 400 part-time employees, and with
خطای " این سایت قابل دسترسی نیست " یا ارور this site cant be reached مرورگر کروم یک مسئله رایج است که کاربران زیادی با آن مواجه شده اند و تفاوتی ندارد که مشغول جستجوی اینترنتی در محیط سیستم عامل ویندوز باشند یا اندروید. منظورمان این است که ارور this site cant be reached را هم در مروگر کروم اندروید مشاهده کرده ایم و هم در گوگل کروم ویندوز.
جهت کسب اطلاعات بیشتر در خصوص ارور this site cant be reached به سایت رفع مشکلات رایانه و موبایل هیواتک مراجعه فرمایید.

www.heyvatech.com/web/articles/vie
دانلود فیلم Io 2019 با لینک مستقیم

دانلود فیلم Io 2019 دوبله فارسی

مدت زمان :96 دقیقهمحصول :ایالات متحده آمریکا
کارگردان :Jonathan Helpertنویسنده :Clay Jeter,Charles Spano
امتیاز IMDB :4.7رده سنی :12
ستارگان :Margaret Qualley,Anthony Mackie,Danny Huston
نام: دنیای زیبا
امتیاز MDL: 8.7 از میانگین رای 753 نفر
ژانرها: تحقیقات، تراژدی، خانوادگی، درام، روایت، زندگی، مدرسه ای، ملودرام
شبکه: jTBC، Viki
تعداد قسمت ها: 16
کشور: کره جنوبی
روزهای پخش: جمعه, شنبه
تاریخ پخش: ۱۶ فروردین ۱۳۹۸ - ۰۴ خرداد ۱۳۹۸
کارگردان: Park Chan Hong
ادامه مطلب
دانلود فیلم Io 2019

دانلود فیلم Io 2019 زیرنویس فارسی
آموزش کامل افزونه Site Kit Google
معرفی افزونه Site Kit گوگلبا سلام خدمت همراهان گرامی آکادمی انار، با مقاله آموزش و معرفی افزونه Site Kit گوگل در خدمت شما هستیم، این ابزار کاربردی 48 ساعت گذشته توسط کمپانی بزرگ گوگل به جامعه وردپرسی معرفی شده است و در این مقاله به امکانات و ویژگی های این افزونه میپردازیم.
اولین و مهمترین نکته که در مورد این افزونه وجود دارد این است که افزونه Site Kit By Google بصورت رسمی توسط کمپانی گوگل منتشر شده است و البته افزونه های مشابه site
Artist: Joe Garston | Music Name: Kula World | Genre: Electro House | Released: 2014 | Album: Kula World | Joe Garston – Kula World
هنرمند: جو گاستن و اندرو فار | نام موزیک: کولا جهانی | سبک: الکترو هاس | تاریخ انتشار: 2014 | ملیت: آمریکا
دانلود آهنگ (جو گاستن و اندرو فار) Joe Garston با نام (کولا جهانی) Kula World
ادامه مطلب

دانلود فیلم Dolittle 2020

مدت زمان :مشخص نشده !محصول :ایالات متحده آمریکا
کارگردان :Stephen Gaghanنویسنده :Stephen Gaghan,Hugh Lofting
امتیاز IMDB :0مشخص نشده !رده سنی :Adventure, Comedy, Family
ستارگان :Tom Holland,Robert Downey Jr.,Michael Sheen

دانلود فیلم
دانلود فیلم 2020
BERLIN (AP) - The U.S. Embassy in Berlin unveiled a statue of Ronald Reagan on Friday at a site overlooking the location of the former president's iconic speech imploring the Soviet Union to remove the Berlin Wall.
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo called the inauguration of the work a "monumental moment" before helping remove the cover from the larger-than-life statue on the Embassy's terrace, at eye-level with the top of the landmark Brandenburg Gate.
Saturday marks the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall, and Pompeo was winding up a two-day trip to multiple cities and towns for commemorations.

The gate, which was just on the East German side of the Wall, was the backdrop for Reagan's 1987 speech in which he challenged Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev to go further with the re

جاذبه‌های گردشگری طارم
شهرستان طارم، یکی از شهرهای دلنشین و خوش آب و هوای استان زنجان که در جوار استان های گیلان و اردبیل واقع شده، با جاذبه‌های طبیعی و گردشگری زیبا و بکری که دارد محلی آرامش‌بخش و شگفت‌انگیز برای گردش است اما متاسفانه این منطقه در میان بسیاری هنوز ناشناخته مانده است. در این بخش از بیتوته با مکانهای دیدنی طارم آشنا شده و تصاویری زیبا از مناظر آن را به تماشا بنشینید.
ادامه مطلب
اولین برنامه ای که توی هر زبان می نویسیم اصولا  Hello World  هست. چیزی که تا اینجا فهمیدم اینکه چقدر طراحی GUI داخل کتابخانه PyQt شبیه به طراح رابط کاربری در Andriod هست. 
نکته : برای تعریف کردن کلاس از آکولاد استفاده نمیشه و این عقب رفتگی و جلورفتگی کد هست که اول و آخر متد رو مشخص میکنه. 
اینم برنامه Hello World من:
from PyQt5.QtCore import *from PyQt5.QtGui import *from PyQt5.QtWidgets import *import sysclass Window(QWidget): def __init__(self): QWidget.__init__(self) self.setWindowTitle("Hello") layout = QGridLayout() self.setLayout(layout)
طارمی سومین بازی پیاپی را از دست داد
ستاره ایرانی ریو آوه در فهرست این تیم برابر بلننسس حضور ندارد.

خرید ماسک اسکلت صورت جدید ایتالیا ترسناک
به گزارش "ورزش سه"، در ادامه دیدارهای هفته ششم لیگ برتر پرتغال، تیم ریو آوه در غیاب مهدی طارمی در لیست مسابقه، از ساعت ۲۱:۳۰ در استادیوم ناسیونال دو جامور مهمان تیم رده دوازدهمی بلننسس است.

مهدی طارمی که در نخستین مسابقه فصل حضور تعویضی داشت و پس از آن در دو دیدار به‌عنوان بازیکن ثابت به میدان رفت و

معیارهای انتخاب سایت فرهنگی:
۱. نشان دهنده یک شاهکار از نبوغ و خلاقیت انسانی باشد.
۲. نشان دهنده تبادل ارزش‌های بشری در یک بازه زمانی در یک منطقه فرهنگی از لحاظ پیشرفت در معماری یا فناوری، برنامه‌ریزی شهری یا طراحی چشم‌انداز باشد.
۳. گواهی بی‌همتا یا دست‌کم استثنایی بر یک سنت فرهنگی یا تمدن زنده یا از میان رفته باشد.
۴. نمونه‌ای برجسته در معماری یا تکنولوژی که مرحلهٔ مهمی از تاریخ بشر را نشان دهد.
۵. نمونه برجسته‌ای از تعامل بین انسان و مح
Coin
یه راه ساده برای کسب درآمد اینترنتی بدون تجهیزات استفاده از مروزگر Cryptotab هستش که بجای مرورگر گوگل میتوانید ضمن انجام کارهای روزانه به کسب درآمد هم بپردازید از طریق لینک زیر https://get.cryptobrowser.site/13025056 وارد شده نرم افزار Cryptotab رو نصب میکنید و مراحل ثبت نام رو جلو میبرید تا به شما یک داشبورد روزانه بدهد تا ضمن انجام امور خود کسب درآمد هم بنمایید

یک اصطلاح معروف هست که
می‌گویند فلانی اقیانوسی به عمق یک سانت(یا یک وجب!) است یعنی دانش وسیعی
در حوزه‌های محتلف دارد ولی دانشش عمق کمی دارد و هیچ‌کدام برای انجام کار
جدی مفید نیستند، در بیش‌تر وقت‌ها فرد عطش یادگیری دارد(که بسیار خوب است)
ولی در زمینه‌های مختلف یادگیری‌ می‌کند ولی در نهایت در هیچ کدام تخصّص
ندارد (یعنی مثلاً hello world بلد هست!)؟
ادامه مطلب
دانلود فیلم Netflix vs. the World 2019 با کیفیت عالی لینک مستقیم
دانلود فیلم Netflix vs. the World 2019 با کیفیت عالی , دانلود فیلم جدید , دانلود فیلم خارجی , دانلود فیلم 2020
ژانر فیلم : مستند
امتیاز فیلم : 8.4/10 – 23 رای
رده سنی : R
کارگردان : Shawn Cauthen
نویسنده : Gina Keating
بازیگران : Didier Allouch, John Antioco, Corey Bridges
محصول کشور : آمریکا
تاریخ اکران : 16 2019 November
زمان فیلم : 104 دقیقه
زبان فیلم : انگلیسی
IMDB
دانلود فیلم Netflix vs. the World 2019
مجموعه تفریحی گاوازنگ (ائل داغی)
مجموعه تفریحی ائل داغی 
یکی از نقاط بسیار خوش آب و هوای زنجان،
منطقه ی تفریحی گردشگری ائل داغی می باشد. مجموعه تفریحی و کوهستانی ائل
داغی زنجان که به مجموعه تفریحی گاوازنگ و بام زنجان نیز شهرت دارد در
شمالی ترین نقطه شهر و در دامنه کوه گاوازنگ قرار گرفته است.
ادامه مطلب
once in the dream world There was a devil beside me and he said different words on the subject And These issues were material And if I were paying attention to a subject, he would tell that story I would take these things And throw it away one topic was Mother's Day I also threw it away Until the devil became angry And he pulled me down on the bed Then I saw that I was not moving on the bed
At the first work I had a weak spirit And in the dream world It happened many times That I can't shake a bit or talk They turned me around
It happened many times That moment when I fall asleep They woke me up with a shock
when I had to wake up I saw the devil who imagined the spider web

آدرس سایت اصلیMain site address
iranchina.blog.ir
once in the dream world There was a devil beside me and he said different words on the subject And These issues were material And if I were paying attention to a subject, he would tell that story I would take these things And throw it away one topic was Mother's Day I also threw it away Until the devil became angry And he pulled me down on the bed Then I saw that I was not moving on the bed
At the first work I had a weak spirit And in the dream world It happened many times That I can't shake a bit or talk and They turned me around their selfs
It happened many times That moment when I fall asleep They woke me up with a shock

iranchina.blog.ir
PDT CONFERENCES
Photoscience Based Conferences
December 6, 2019: Fluorescence-Guided Surgery Brain Tumor Symposium, New York, USA
November 28, 2019: 2ième Journée Française sur la Thérapie Photodynamique, Lille, France
August 25-30, 2019: 2019 ESP-IUBP World Congress on Light and Life: Joint 17th International Congress on Photobiology & 18th Congress of the European Society for Photobiology, Barcelona, Spain
June 28 - July 4, 2019: 17th International Photodynamic Association World Congress, Boston, USA
May 9-10, 2019: 2019 ASP Presidential Evening Symposium, Chicago, USA
March 27-31, 2019: 39th ASLMS Annual Conference on Energy Based Medicine and Science, Denver, USA
February 28, 2019: The 28th Annual Meeting of The Photomedicine Society, Washington DC, USA
February 2-7, 2019: SPIE
گردش دور دنیا رو با موتور  و از تابستان ۲۰۱۹ از آلمان شروع کردند و به فیلیپین می‌روند و این سفر ماه عسل این زوج می باشد. عروسکشون که H1 نام داره همراه اوناست. در طول سفر  مای با گرفتن دستهای او آرامش می‌گیرد و نیز هنگام موتور سواری کمر کی را گرم نگه می‌دارد. این عروسک باعث جلب توجه مردم خصوصا بچه ها با آنها شده و موجب ارتباطشان با مردم می‌شود. این دو نفر دو سال پیش در دبی باهم آاشنا شده اند. سفر با موتور باعث شده به هر محلی که بخواهند به راحتی بر
At the first work I had a weak spirit And in the dream world It happened many times That I can't shake a bit or talk They turned me around

iranchina.blog.ir
Light Novel | Read Light Novel ,Web novel,Korean Novel,Chinese Novel

30 results
Order by
Latest
A-Z
Rating
Trending
Most Views
New

Chapter 294 4 hours ago

Chapter 293 4 hours ago

Overgeared

Chapter 1193 March 30, 2020

Chapter 1192 March 30, 2020

I Became the Strongest With The Failure Frame【Abnormal State Skill】As I Devastated Everything

Chapter 158 April 15, 2020

Chapter 157 April 15, 2020

Chapter 1729 March 31, 2020

Chapter 1728 March 31, 2020

Chapter 995 March 24, 2020

Chapter 994 March 24, 2020

Against the Gods

Chapter 1648 March 30, 2020

Chapter 1647 March 30, 2020

Release that Wi
Light Novel | Read Light Novel ,Web novel,Korean Novel,Chinese Novel

30 results
Order by
Latest
A-Z
Rating
Trending
Most Views
New

Chapter 294 4 hours ago

Chapter 293 4 hours ago

Overgeared

Chapter 1193 March 30, 2020

Chapter 1192 March 30, 2020

Chapter 158 April 15, 2020

Chapter 157 April 15, 2020

Chapter 1729 March 31, 2020

Chapter 1728 March 31, 2020

Chapter 995 March 24, 2020

Chapter 994 March 24, 2020

Against the Gods

Chapter 1648 March 30, 2020

Chapter 1647 March 30, 2020

Release that Wi
برای کسانی که همیشه رنگ آبی را می پسندند و بسیار مهم است که همیشه از رنگ آبی در استایل خود استفاده کنند و یا اینکه جواهری همراه خود داشته باشند سنگ درمانی بلومیکس انتخابی بسیار زیبا و جذاب می باشد. 
سنگ بلومیکس همانطور که از نامش پیداست از ترکیب سنگ هایی به رنگ آبی می باشد که خواص معنوی و درمانی آن دو برابر است و از ترکیب کردن سنگ های فیروزه، لاجورد، یاقوت کبود، عقیق آبی ساخته شده است. 
انگشتر بلومیکس، گردنبند بلومیکس و دستبند چرم بلومیکس 
IVF in IRAN
In Vitro Fertilization also known as IVF which was first performed in 1978, and has become the standard for treating many fertility disorders. The first IVF Iranian baby was born in 1990 in Yazd city and Iran made great progress in line with world knowledge. Today, Iran is one of the most successful countries in the world using IVF.
With over 30 years of experience in infertility research and treatment, Iran is one of the world’s pioneers in effective infertility treatment.  There are more than 80 specialized fertility clinics in Tehran, Urmia, Yazd, Isfahan and other cities of Iran. These clinics with the up-date of knowledge and equipment in the world; offer the various methods for infertility treatments with the best quality.
The high quality and low cost of infertility t
دانلود فیلم Io 2019 دوبله فارسی
دانلود فیلم Io 2019 دوبله بدون سانسور

دانلود فیلم The Addams Family 2019
مناطق دیدنی بلژیک | مناطق دیدنی فرانسه | مناطق دیدنی ارمنستان

مناطق دیدنی گرجستان | مناطق دیدنی ترکیه | مناطق دیدنی ایتالیا

کشورهای اروپایی دارای مناطق دیدنی زیادی هستند که با کمک تورهای ثنا سفر گشت می توانید به اروپا سفر کنید و مناطق دیدنی آنها را ببینید و همینطور می توانید به مراکز خرید بروید و خرید های خود را انجام دهید. ثنا سفر گشت همیشه و همه جا در کنار شماست.
دانلود دوبله فارسی فیلم Crack in the World 1965کیفیت BluRay 720p اضافه شددانلود
بازیگران  : Dana Andrews, Janette Scott, Jim Gillen, Kieron Moore
کارگردان : Andrew Marton, Isabel Ruiz Capillas, José María Ochoa
محصول : آمریکا
سال تولید : ۱۹۶۵
زبان : دوبله فارسی
فرمت : MKV
حجم :۱٫۵GB
نام پارسی فیلم :  شکاف در زمین
خلاصه داستان : “”“یک دانشمند دیوانه در حال مرگ به پروژه خود سرعت می دهد تا از طریق لایه ماگمای زمین آن را تخریب کند“ .”
خلاصه داستان :A dying scientist pushes forward his project to tap through to the Earth’s magma layer, with results that threa
According to an article recently published on the courses mizzouk12 missouri site by this title Travel and best travel websites and platforms we want to show you the best travel platforms:
Travel is a strange word. We all have more or less memory of this word. We used to travel and travel with our family when we were young, and when we grew up we traveled with family and friends sometimes. Nothing is more enjoyable than experiencing new situations in life, and traveling is one way to reach these experiences.
When we travel to other cities and countries, we also get to know the cultures, customs and lifestyles of the people living in the area. Maybe that is why the old saying "it takes a lot of travel to cook it raw". The essence of travel is the experience of learning and the experience
اخیرا یه آهنگی به نام  Livin' in a World Without You از آلبوم رزهای سیاه 2008 و از گروه راکی با نام The Rasmus شنیدم که به معنی واقعی هر بار موقع شنیدنش خشکم میزنه...
این آهنگ بی نظیره... البته دو نسخه از اون وجود داره که هر دو شنیدنی هستن اما احتمالا نسخه آکوستیک اون بتونه اشکتون رو در بیاره...

متن انگلیسی شعر رو اینجا میذارم. اگه کسی دوست داشت بگه ترجمشم میذارم. ترجمه کردن این شعر بی نظیر جزو وقت های تلف شده عمر نمیتونه محسوب بشه...
عنوان: زندگی در دنیایی بدون تو - Li
Read My Youth Began With Him Light Novel :
Seven years ago, after she broke up with him, he disappeared without a trace.
Now, he reappeared on the eve of her wedding, sparing no means in obtaining her hand in marriage…
With a certificate of marriage, he bound her to him, to win her heart again
But around the genius more and more flies start showing up…
Mrs Huo – composed, sharp-tongued, out of this world and freakishly smart.
Mr Qin – wife-spoiler to no end and a complete “slave” to his wife and daughter
Quality love story, one on one. You are welcome to get hooked on this story with us.

NEW CHAPTERS

Chapter 29097 hours ago

Chapter 29087 hours ago

Chapter 29077 hours ago

Chapter 29067 hours ago

Chapter 29057 hours ago

Chapter 29047 hours ago

Chapter 29037 hours
یکی از خلاقیت های سایت جواهر که با واکنش های مثبت بسیاری همراه شد ساخت سنگ درمانی مولتی رداستون است. این سنگ ها که از نامشان مشخص است از ترکیب سنگ هایی به رنگ قرمز می باشد.
تقریبا افراد بسیاری با انرژی سنگ های معدنی اصل آشنا هستند و از آنجاییکه هر سنگ خاصیت بسیاری را دارد قطعا در انتخاب آنها دچار تردید می شوند و به قولی می خواهند از هر سنگ یکی را همراه خود داشته باشند.
به همین دلیل سنگ رداستون ساخته شد تا بتواند نیاز افراد را برطرف کند البته
IVF in IRAN
In Vitro Fertilization also known as IVF which was first performed in 1978, and has become the standard for treating many fertility disorders. The first IVF Iranian baby was born in 1990 in Yazd city and Iran made great progress in line with world knowledge. Today, Iran is one of the most successful countries in the world using IVF.
With over 30 years of experience in infertility research and treatment, Iran is one of the world’s pioneers in effective infertility treatment.  There are more than 80 specialized fertility clinics in Tehran, Urmia, Yazd, Isfahan and other cities of Iran. These clinics with the up-date of knowledge and equipment in the world; offer the various methods for infertility treatments with the best quality.
The high quality and low cost of infertility t
Overseas trips hit 1.5 billion in 2019, up four per cent from 2018, according to the latest statistics from the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO).
France remained the most-visited country with more than 90 million visitors, followed by Spain’s 83.8 million.
But the most interesting stats related to the countries that saw the highest jump in visitor numbers year-on-year.
Top of the pack was Myanmar, which saw a 40.2 per cent per cent increase in visitors, followed by Puerto Rico (31.2 per cent) and Iran (27.9 per cent), although this last is likely to suffer a drop in 2020 given the current political climate.
Other trends saw central Asia increase in popularity, with Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan all in the top 20 fastest growing destinations.
Winter sun destin
سلام....ما قراره توی داستان هامون یه چیزی داشته باشیم به نام catblog world (دنیای کت بلاگ)
حالا یعنی چی؟
یعنی اینکه ما یه سری نکات داریم که مخصوص داستان های خودمونه
مثلا یه کوامی خلق میکنیم تا تو داستانامون استفاده کنیم
شما هم اگه اجازه بگیرید میتونید داستان هاتون رو وارد کت بلاگ ورلد کنید
دوســتــانــے ڪــه بــه دنــبــال ڪــســب درآمــد آنــلــایــن هســتــنــد ایــن راه مــطــمــئــن تــریــن و آســان تــریــن مــســیــر بــراے درآمــدزایــے اســت امــتــحــان ڪــنــیــد
هیــچ ضــررے نــداره و قــرار نــیــســت پــولــے پــرداخــت ڪــنــیــد و بــه راحــتــے مــیــتــونــیــد بــیــت ڪــویــن بــدســت اومــده رو از ڪــیــف پــول مــجــازے خــودتــون بــه دلــار تــبــدیــل ڪــنــیــد و از صــرافــے هابــ
Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei lauded the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps for taking revenge for the assassination of the IRGC Qods Force Commander Lieutenant General Qassem Soleimani at Baghdad International Airport on January 3, and blasted the three European states of Germany, the UK and France (E3) for threatening Iran with sanctions.
Addressing a large and fervent congregation of the people in Tehran on Friday, Ayatollah Khamenei said, “The day the IRGC missiles attacked the US bases was a major blow to the US as it broke its image as a superpower.”
The Supreme Leader, meantime, pointed to the efforts by the E3 countries to convince the United Nations to impose new sanctions on the Islamic Republic, and said, “The European signatories are serving the US int
دانلود بازی world conqoeror3
در بازی فاتح جهان 3 نسخه ی سوم از بازی 
استراتژیک است.world conqoeror از 
شرکت easy tech برای اندروید است.دراین بازی 
شما می توانید به صورت آفلاین این بازی را اجرا
کنید.این بازی به دو صورت می توان جنگ کرد
می توانید به جنگ جهانی شرکت کنید و میتوانید
به جنگ های مرحله ای بروید.شما می توانید در
این بازی فرماندهی ارتش خود را بر عهده ی خود
بگیرید و با کشور هایی که با شما متحد هستند،
کمک کنید و با کشور هایی که با شما دشمن 
هستند بجنگید و با مت
Soudabeh:The food of household of the prophet ( P.B.U.H)  is the five words.  That is, they used these five words when they  faced with problems. So any need that turns into these five words will not harm us but will benefit us. It is,  infact, an amullet and humans want  a shelter in the face of problems.  Any problem that causes one to be attached to God is not a problem but it is Khair ( good).The person has a belief before he demands something,  and that belief is associated with knowledge. Desire, will, intention and action are after the request and the result is after the action. Belief means that work must be done.  When you know something is your need,  this is belief.  For example: reading a book is a useful thing.  This is a need, and reading a book may not be a ne
عنوان:چگونه اژدهای خود را تربیت کنیم3:دنیای پنهان|How to train your dragon:the hidden world3
سال ساخت:2019
محصول:آمریکا
زبان:زبان اصلی+صوت دوبله به صورت جداگانه
کیفیت:720BluRay
بازیگران:jonah hill,Gerard Butler
خلاصه فیلم:در این فیلم بار دیگر شاهد ماجراجویی هیکاپ هستیم ولی این بار تهدید جدیدی روستای اورا تهدید میکند که اوتلاش میکند درمقابل آن بایستد که...
دانلود فیلم:لینک مستقیم
دانلود صوت دوبله:لینک مستقیم
دانلود فیلم با دوبله فارسی:لینک مستقیم
دسته بندی محصولات

برق اضطراری ( UPS ) | استابیلایزر (11)
استابیلایزر (0)

باتری (0)

برندهای دوربین مداربسته (60)
AHD ( اقتصادی ) (3)

دوربین های داهوا (26)
دوربین HD (29)

دوربین IP (9)